Don’t forget if you are baptised and a regular worshipper in the Parish you may apply to be on the Parish Electoral Roll, to demonstrate your commitment to the Parish Family and to support the PCC in the work it undertakes to manage the churches in the Parish. Paper forms are available at The Abbey and at St Swithun’s, to download from the website or you can apply online