We pray that the current pandemic may, once ended, eventually lead to a kinder, greener, safer world. We need to be resilient and faithful – it’s made us all think how we use our time, energy, buildings and resources but unfortunately this doesn’t take away the cost of running of the Parish and we have seen our weekly income fall dramatically because of a lack of income from services, visitors and concert hirers. If you feel able to support the work of the Parish even more than you currently do there are various ways in which you could do this:
- PGS members, you can change the amount that you give by telephoning the PGS on 0333 002 1260 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standing order donors, you can change the amount that you give by telephoning or writing to your bank or by making the change online;
- Online donations can be made by pressing the Donate button on the home page of our website www.romseyabbey.org.uk
- Cheques payable to the PCC of Romsey Abbey may be posted to our Gift Aid Secretary at the Parish Office, Church Lane, ROMSEY SO51 8EP
- Weekly envelope donors – please just save your envelopes with your donations until the churches are reopened.
In each case if you have any questions , concerns or need any help, please contact Colin Davis on 07785 983524 or email@example.com. Any further support you can give will be very gratefully received.
Thank you very much.
Vicar of Romsey
19th April 2020