We are delighted to be planning for an Autumn series of Lunchtime Recitals in Romsey Abbey.
Admission to Lunchtime Recitals is free but donations to support the work of the parish are welcome.
The following restrictions will be in force for the new series of recitals.
- Audience size will be strictly limited.
- Admission will be by ticket which can be booked online (no booking fee) or through the Visitor Information Centre (no booking fee) 01794 512987. A very limited number of tickets will be available at the door on the day. Please bring your ticket with you on the day.
- Groups must be limited to a maximum of 6 people.
- Please arrive at the Abbey in good time to be seated by 12.50 pm. All performances commence at 1 pm unless indicated otherwise.
- A face mask must be worn in the Abbey unless you have a valid reason not to wear one. Please arrive wearing your mask.
- Please comply with the directions of the Abbey staff and volunteers.
- Details of everyone attending will be recorded for Track & Trace purposes.
- Please do not visit the Abbey if you are unwell of experiencing symptoms.
|TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020
Helena Mole (violin) – music by Sibelius, Beethoven and Ysayë
TUESDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2020
Simon Watterton (piano) – music by Beethoven
TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2020
Ensemble C String Quartet
THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2020 (This recital is on a Thursday!)
Rebecca White (soprano) – songs by Handel, Mozart, Schubert and Wolf
TUESDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2020
Yoon Seok Shin (piano) – music by Bach, Chopin and Mozart
TUESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2020
Dominic Beeton (keyboard) & Ian Close (saxophone) – music for Christmas
TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2020
The Regimental Band of The Rifles Saxophone Ensemble
TICKETS CAN BE BOOKED UP TO 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE FROM:
www.ticketsource.co.uk/romseyabbey (no booking fee)
Romsey Visitor Information Centre, 13 Church Street, Romsey (no booking fee)