We are delighted to announce our Summer series of Lunchtime Recitals in Romsey Abbey.
Admission to Lunchtime Recitals is free but donations to support the work of the parish are welcome. Please see below for Covid-related guidance.
|Tuesday 1st June 2020, 12.45pm
Yoon Seok Shin: Piano music by Mozart, Bach, Schubert and Chopin
(Tickets available from 17th May)
|Tuesday 8th June, 12.45pm
|Tuesday 22nd June, 12.45pm
Richard Edwards, baritone: A programme of English songs
(Tickets available from 7th June)
|Tuesday 29th June, 12.45pm
Richard McVeigh: Organ recital
(Tickets available from 14th June)
July recitals, which form part of the Romsey Festival 2021, will be announced in May.
Tickets can be booked online at: www.ticketsource.co.uk/romseyabbey (no booking fee)
or from: Romsey Visitor Information Centre, 13 Church Street, Romsey (01794 512987) (£1 booking fee)
The following restrictions will be in force for the June recitals:
- Audience size will be strictly limited.
- Admission will be by ticket. Please bring your ticket with you on the day. If you have a seat numbered 1 to 10 please enter by the North door. If you have a seat numbered 11 to 20 or are in a wheelchair, please enter by the South door.
- A very limited number of tickets may be available on the day, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Groups must be limited to a maximum of 6 people.
- All performances commence at 1.00 pm unless indicated otherwise. Please arrive at the Abbey in good time to be seated 15 minutes before the start time.
- A face mask must be worn in the Abbey unless you have a valid reason not to wear one. Please arrive wearing your mask.
- Please comply with the directions of the Abbey staff and volunteers.
- Details of everyone attending will be recorded for Track & Trace purposes.
- Please do not visit the Abbey if you are unwell of experiencing symptoms.