We are currently advertising in the Church Times for a Priest in Charge at Romsey Abbey.
We are looking for a Priest who:
- Holds spiritual life at the centre of their being – prayerful, reflective, with good pastoral skills
- Is an effective and inspirational preacher and teacher, sympathetic to our liturgical and choral tradition and able to continue developing new worship styles
- Is an approachable and collaborative leader who will nurture our team culture and help us grow in knowledge and commitment to Christ
- Will identify, develop and use the gifts of all our people
- Shares the lives and concerns of our community, values our heritage and embraces new ways of working in church and town
- Communicates effectively, is well organised and maintains a healthy work/life balance
For full details about the Abbey and the position, download our Parish Profile (8 Mb PDF) and watch our video.
How to apply
Please visit the Diocese of Winchester website. The closing date is noon on Thursday 15 February.