Romsey Abbey is one of the finest examples of Norman architecture in Southern England. Dedicated to St Mary and St Ethelflæda, an Abbess of Romsey at the time of the first millennium, it is home to a thriving community of Christians.
Whether you plan to visit the Abbey, to attend a concert, to come to a Sunday service, a wedding, a christening or a funeral, we look forward to welcoming you in person. There are also ample opportunities for you to get involved in the daily life of the Abbey.
Revd. Canon Tim Sledge, Vicar of Romsey
At a glance
- Our main Sunday service is the 10am Sung Eucharist.
- Evensong – Choral on the first and third Sundays in the month – is at 6.30pm.
- The Parish Office phone number is 01794 513125.
- Our Church Rooms are available for hire.
- Download the weekly Parish Bulletin
- Parish and Church Rooms Calendars
- Parish Diary for the current month
- Electoral Roll application
- Consolidated Reports 2015, RA 2014 Accounts
- From the Pulpit: Latest Sermons and other audio can be heard again here