Tours of Romsey Abbey
Guided tours for groups.
These must be booked in advance via the Parish Office. Tours can be arranged at a time and date to suit your group during the Abbey’s opening hours and subject to availability of the Abbey.
General information about all Group Tours:
- Tours last 1 hour
- The cost is £5 per person
- Payment should be made to the Abbey Guide
- Wheelchair access is easiest via the South Door (on the Church Rooms / South Garth side)
- Floors inside the Abbey are mostly level but uneven in places
- Abbey Guides are volunteers and all monies collected are for Parish funds
- There are no catering facilities on site but there are a number of places to eat/drink/coffee shops within 5 minutes walk
- Please check the ‘Travel Information’ page of our website particularly if your group is planning to travel by coach
To contact the Parish Office (Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays):
Phone: 01794 513125, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Audio Tours of Romsey Abbey
These are suitable for use with any Smartphone. Download the tours from here and ask about our free Wi-Fi when you visit (not available for the Exterior Tour).
Introductory tour of Romsey Abbey
Tour of Romsey Abbey for Young People
Stained Glass Tour of Romsey Abbey
Tour of the Exterior of Romsey Abbey
Découvrez L’Abbaye de Romsey
Entdecken Sie Romsey Abbey
Scopri L’Abbazia di Romsey
Descubra La Abadia de Romsey